using my vote + painting

September 08, 2017

This Monday is the day of the Parlimentary Election here in Norway. This is the first year I can vote, and I am so excited! I'm a full believer of using my vote when I can, so this is something I have been waiting for since I turned 18 last September.


If you have a voice, use it.

It's also a little scary, too, if I'm going to be 100% honest. I have obviously never done anything like this before, and I can feel myself getting a little anxious thinking about it. But I will go and vote, no matter what! I have a tendency to get nervous about new things, especially if it these types of things. 


This t-shirt from H&M is a little cheesy for my personal preference, but I do like the saying."Don't look back, you're not going that way." I try not to dwell to much on the things I have done "wrong", but rather figure out what to do right the next time. (I bought this shirt mostly because I liked the red of the text with the cream of the t-shirt - though you can't really see it's cream).

I went to the mall today, leaving a few chores waiting for me at home. But I really wanted to buy some watercolour paint. You see, yesterday I got this urge to paint, and the watercolour set we have at home is, not only (probably) 10 years old, but also missing a few of my favourite colours including light blue. I figured I could go and find a cheap pack. 

I used to draw and paint a lot back in the day, but eventually lost my interest. Every once in a while I'll get the urge to draw or paint. I end up doing it for a while, but giving up because I just end up disliking what I make. And it annoys me every time; I won't get better if I don't practice, right? I just need to stick to it.... I try telling my self that with a lot of things, not just drawing and painting...

Anyway, I'm going to go down now and make some pizza for dinner! I'm really excited :D

What are you doing this weekend?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

who am I?

My name is Thea, I'm a 19 year old girl who loves to read, write and spend way too much time on the computer. I'm a introverted, shy girl who wishes she could be more social.

welcome

welcome

Popular Posts