new booktuber

December 13, 2017

I don't think I have mentioned it before (at least not a lot) that I have wanted to do youtube for years. Yes, years. Ever since I started watching youtube videos back in the days, I have wanted to make videos myself. But I have never had the guts to post anything. But then, back in July/August, I finally decided to post videos. I realized that I have been spending too much time being scared people I know is going to find it and think it's weird. And it's so ridiculous.

And I posted booktube (=youtube videos about books) videos for a few months and absolutely loved it all. But then I had a freak out moment and put them all on private and didn't post anymore. Ever since then (about October) I have missed it like hell. Therefore, a few weeks ago I decided to start again:


At the moment I am doing booktube, and I love it, but one day, when I have the guts to do it, I want to make all types of videos: vlogs, cooking/baking, funny challenges and what not. I mean, I just want to do what I think is cool.

Terrible blog post, but I wanted to share the video in hope/case anyone goes over to my youtube channel, watch my videos, maybe subscribe.

Lots of Love, Thea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

who am I?

My name is Thea, I'm a 19 year old girl who loves to read, write and spend way too much time on the computer. I'm a introverted, shy girl who wishes she could be more social.

welcome

welcome

Popular Posts