songs I have been loving

November 25, 2017

I'm going to be honest, I'm not the one to be a huge fan of one singer or band. I have never been. I tend to find one or two songs from one artist, and then I don't listen to them other than that one song. I guess there are a few exceptions (as there always is) - Adele and Ed Sheeran. Those two... I can listen to all of their songs and enjoy them all!

I also don't know what genre my music taste goes under. Like, what is my music taste? I don't love pop, but sometimes I find a pop song I like and listen to on repeat. I don't know...

H I S T O R Y  -  O N E  D I R E C T I O N
Ok, so funny story: I have never been a huge fan of One Direction when they were still a band. I did like some of their songs and I went to one of their concerts years ago with friends but I was never an active fan. Then, a few weeks ago, a video appeared on my recommended feed on youtube of One Direction and then an hour later I had watched so many videos of them... One of the videos was a live performance of History, and I honestly don't think I have heard it before so I added it to my Spotify playlist and it's been going on repeat!

J U S T  Y O U  A N D  I  -  T O M  W A L K E R
As I tend to do, I was listening to a random playlist on Spotify a few weeks ago and this song came on, and I immediately added it to my own playlist. And for the last few weeks, it has been going on repeat. I just love it: it gives me a happy feeling!

S T R O N G E ST  -  I N A  W R O L D S E N
Sometimes I go on different places and search for anything relating to Norway. I did that on Spotify last week and found Ina Wroldsen's new song, and even though I can't say these types of songs are my usual go-to, I really like this, and as the two first songs, it has been going on repeat!


L O V E  A N D  I M A G I N A T I O N  -  M A X  R I C H T E R
If I decide to listen to music whilst writing, it can't be music with any lyrics in it; it can only be instrumental. Which is why I love to find movie soundtracks. This song is on the 'Testament of Youth' movie soundtrack. I love the movie, all though, fun fact: I only decided to watch the movie because fellow Scandinavian Alicia Vikander played the main character. But there is something about the music, especially this one, that makes my creative juices flowing.


A S  A N  H O N O U R  -  F A B I A N  R O M E R
This is another soundtrack, but this is from the movie 'Generation War'. I haven't actually seen the movie, but I saw the trailer and found the soundtrack on Spotify. And I really like it. I don't have a favourite, though, in the soundtrack like I do with the 'Testament of Youth' soundtrack.

What music do you like?

Love, Thea

You Might Also Like

0 comments

who am I?

My name is Thea, I'm a 19 year old girl who loves to read, write and spend way too much time on the computer. I'm a introverted, shy girl who wishes she could be more social.

welcome

welcome

Popular Posts